Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm Back!

So, I have not been the best blogger these past few months! Life got in the way, unfortunately.

So much has changed since September, but the good news is that things are back on track and the future is looking bright!

Jaden is 3.5 years old now. She is very smart and loves to do all sorts of activities. We do preschool activities everyday and she is learning her ABCs at the moment. She is very independent and stubborn, I think I know who she gets that from... ;-)

Mara is 2.5 years old. She is very active!!! She loves to climb, jump, run, play... Any possible way she can get her energy out. I think she is going to be a gymnast or athlete of some sort!

And Fenn... 10.5 months old already! I cannot believe it is almost time for me to start planning his 1st birthday party! He has been crawling around like crazy since January. He got his 1st 2 teeth in December. And as of yesterday he is walking! He is still a big boy, weighing in at 26lbs 10oz at 10 months, but his growth seems to have definitely slowed overall since the first 4 months. He was diagnosed with asthma and it is something we are doing our best to treat efficiently. A few months ago he was hospitalized for 3 days because his oxygen levels were too low and that is when he got put on regular medication. He actually lost a few pounds during his recovery, so you can imagine he might be close to 30lbs right now otherwise!

Things are going good in the Allen-Fu home. We moved in January to our own place with my new beau. He is a great step-dad to the kids, they love him dearly. Unfortunately he is traveling for the next 7 weeks for work (trucking). It has been 1 week already, it has been tough, but we are surviving and we know it is for the best.

I am definitely going to make an effort to keep this blog up and running. I have lots of recipes and craft ideas to share!

No comments: